|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Located on a narrow residential road moments from amenities
- Open spaces of the River Thames
- One bedroom converted stables
- Benefits from a private patio and off-street parking
- Arranged over two floors
- Reception room with door to patio
- Galleried bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Well appointed kitchen
LONG LET. Located on a residential road moments from the amenities of Brentford High Street and the River Thames this superb one bedroom converted stables benefits from a private patio and off-street parking.
Shops bars and restaurants can be found on Ealing Road and Brentford High Street as well as a selection of riverside entertainment facilities, and the motorist can access the A4/M4 with links into and out of central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.