|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2018 (140 days ago)|
- Well proportioned studio flat
- Situated on the ground floor
- Imposing building
- Bright and neutrally decorated interiors
- Presented to a good standard
- Fitted storage space
- Fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
SHORT LET. A bright studio flat, situated on the ground floor of a purpose-built block, benefiting from a modern kitchen and neutral décor throughout.
Gatliff Road is enviably located only moments from the banks of the Thames and close to the green spaces of Battersea Gardens, with the shops and restaurants of Sloane Square also nearby. Sloane Square Underground Station (Circle and District Lines).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56346498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1079040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.