Office to rentWitham Park House, Waterside South, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN5
£79,928 pa (£6,661 pcm)
2,289–36,777 sq. ft.
- 2,289 sq ft (212 sq m)
- From approx. 2,289 - 9,991 sq ft (213 - 928 sq m) available NIA.
- Office park location, close to city centre. Good on-site car parking.
- Lift access and disabled WC facilities available.
- Rent from: £18,312 per annum exclusive (£8 psf).
Witham Park House is located a short distance to the East of Lincoln city centre.
It is accessible to the road network and is within walking distance of the city centre.
Existing occupiers on the same site include Anglian Water, Lincolnshire County Council and Lincs FM.
The building is an attractive refurbishment of a Victorian former manufacturing building and provides attractive open plan office space over two floors.
The available suites are situated on the first floor and each has private WC and kitchen / staff facilities.
There is a lift to the first floor providing disabled access and a shared disabled specification WC is available.
The accommodation is predominantly open plan with seven partitioned rooms to one end of the suite providing offices and meeting rooms in a range of sizes.
The premises also benefit from good parking allocations in the on-site car park plus shared use of disabled and visitor spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56354755.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2006111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.