|Added on Rightmove:||01 September 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Orton Goldhay
- House Multiple Occupation
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Small Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
- Communal Parking Available
- 1 Bedroom
*EASY ACCESS TO CITY CENTRE AND TRAIN STATION
*CLOSE TO MAJOR ROAD LINKS
*LARGE EN SUITE DOUBLE ROOM
*CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES
Double room with en suite available in a house share in Orton Goldhay. Bedroom is fully furnished with a double bed and mattress, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table, en suite, including a WC, shower and basin, comes with each bedroom.
- Close to local amenities and good public transport links
- Communal parking
- Rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Professionals only please
£360 pcm for single occupancy including all bills and superfast broadband
£95 admin fee per person
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56366886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28157974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Progressive Lets, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.