|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (525 days ago)|
- Located on the first floor of a building conversion
- Two bright and airy bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Well proportioned reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated applinaces
- Great location close to Golders Green
LONG LET. This lovely two bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a building conversion boasting bright and modern living space, in a great residential area moments from Golders Green underground station station and shops.
Hoop Lane is a leafy street that benefits from its close proximity to the shops and amenities of Golders Green and Temple Fortune while the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath are also only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.