|Added on Rightmove:||02 September 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Two bedroom end terrace property;
- Modern fixtures and fittings;
- Gas central heating;
- UPVC double glazing;
- Garden to the front and yard to the rear;
- Popular residential location;
Entrance Porch / Utility
With a uPVC double glazed entrance door and windows, tile-effect vinyl floor covering, wall-mounted combi-boiler and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. A uPVC double glazed entrance door leads into:
Kitchen: 12'09" x 10'08"
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, with work-surfaces over and tiling to the splash-backs. Integrated single electric oven, with gas hob, extractor hood over and single stainless steel sink. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, tile-effect vinyl floor covering and useful under-stairs storage pantry.
Lounge: 12'09" (into alcoves) x 11'09"
With a uPVC entrance door and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and wall-mounted electric feature fire.
Bedroom One: 12'09" (into alcoves) x 12'00"
With a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10'11" x 6'09"
With a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and useful 'walk-in' storage cupboard.
Bathroom: 8'01" x 5'08"
A white three-piece suite, comprising of; panelled bath with shower mixer tap and separate shower over, low flush W/C and pedestal hand wash basin. Chrome heated towel rail, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled splash-backs and mosaic tile-effect vinyl floor covering.
Garden to the front of the property and a yard to the rear.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Council Tax Band 'A'
* No Housing Benefit
* No Cats & Dogs
* No Smokers
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies Lettings Ltd, Keighley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.