|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Offers substantial living space with classic wood floors
- Featuring iron beams and trendy mezzanine-level
- Two light and spacious reception rooms
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Excellent master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and contemporary bathroom
- Secure Grade II listed school conversion
LONG LET. Set within a Grade II listed school building this superb two bedroom loft-style flat offers ample living space with original wood floors, modern décor, trendy mezzanine-level and contemporary bathroom suites.
Bramshaw Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Victoria Park while London Fields Station is also close by for links throughout the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.