|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Great location, 10 minutes walk to city centre
- Flexible furnished or unfurnished
- Families, professionals or students
- Rent directly from landlord
Property reference number 5724305. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Great location short 10 minute walk to city centre and University.
It is currently furnished but can be flexible if you have your own furniture.
Open to families, professionals or students (flexible to include bills for students - the property has 100mb virgin broadband).
Two double bedrooms, one single bedroom (ground floor), one bathroom, one living room. The kitchen was recently renovated and the boiler is 3 years old. The garden was done last year and a raised decking area (great for BBQ's).
No agent - Let directly from the landlord. We will require references and are looking for someone who will look after the property
* Please quote ref. 5724305 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families and students.
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56381304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5724305_59718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.