|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 October 2018 (94 days ago)|
- Luxury 2 Bed Duplex Apartment
- Town Centre Location
- Fabulous Double height living area
- Brand new fully fitted kitchen
Property reference number 5719109. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Luxury 2 double bedroomed apartment in the old courthouse in Selby. A fabulous light and sunny duplex apartment, with a double height living room and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, microwave and a washer dryer. Upstairs are two double bedrooms which have feature beams incorporated and a luxurious bathroom with underfloor heating. The apartment is beautifully fitted out with oakwood floors and luxury carpets and also features a video phone entry and external CCTV for the ultimate in security systems. The apartment is one of only 12 which have been carefully restored blending old and new for the ultimate in modern town centre living. The Courthouse is a stone's throw from the historic Selby Abbey and the local high street with its many restaurants, bars and shops. The nearest supermarket is moments away, and the train station is 5 minutes walk with trains to Leeds, York, Hull, Doncaster and London.
* Please quote ref. 5719109 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and families.
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56396067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719109_59873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.