|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2018 (9 hours ago)|
- Detached house
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Gas central heating
- Close to Castle and park
- Epc D
- Rear patio garden
- Small forecourt garden
A well positioned refurbished 4 bedroom detached property in the centre of Barnard Castle with picturesque views of the Castle and surrounding park.
The property will be let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months.
The accommodation comprises:-
With stairs leading to first floor, telephone point, radiator
With radiators, picturesque views of the Castle and surrounding park
With TV point, radiators
With fitted units and work surface, under stairs cupboard, gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine
With cloaks rail, walk-in cupboard, radiator
With fitted floor and wall units, stainless steel sink with drainer, double electric oven and hob, radiator, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled splash backs
With two walk-in storage cupboards, access to loft, radiator
Bedroom 1 (double)
With radiator, TV point
Bedroom 2 (double)
With radiator, TV point
Bedroom 3 (double)
With telephone point, radiator, access to loft
Comprising panelled bath with Mira shower over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin radiator
Small forecourt garden, small enclosed rear patio garden. Parking is not permitted at the side of the property.
Strictly by appointment through the agents.
Terms and Conditions
The property will be let unfurnished on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of 6 months at a rental of £675 per calendar month exclusive payable monthly in advance by standing order. In addition, a Bond of the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 will be payable prior to taking occupation.
The tenant will be responsible for all outgoings including gas, electricity, water rates, telephone and Council Tax (Band E). Energy Efficiency Rating – D60
Administration fees and legal costs
The Landlord’s agents will take up references through a referencing agency, the cost of which will be £155.00 per Tenant or £190.00 to include a guarantor should this be required. Application forms are available for completion at the agents’ offices. The obtaining of such references is not a guarantee of acceptance and the administration fee of £120.00 will be refunded should the application fail due to undisclosed adverse credit. Should the application be withdrawn no refund will be due.
The property is available for immediate occupation. Occupation must take place within 1 month of receiving suitable references from an applicant. The obtaining of references is not a guarantee of acceptance.
The tenant will be responsible for insuring his own personal possessions/contents of the property upon taking occupation.
No Housing Benefit claimants/no smokers /no pets
Addisons Chartered Surveyors for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of the property whose agents they are, give notice that:
(1) these particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/lessees and do not constitute nor constitute part of an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items, any item not herein described is deemed not included in the sale/let;
(2) all descriptions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, any intending purchaser/lessee should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the validity thereof;
(3) no person in the employment of Addisons Chartered Surveyors has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property or the particulars nor enter into any contract relating thereto on behalf of the vendor/lessor. All negotiations and discussions are on a subject to contract basis;
(4) no responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers/lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
If these particulars are taken from a website your name and address have not been recorded. If you wish to receive any revisions/changes or other information on this property please ring and register at the agents’ office.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56404179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Barnard Castle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.