Office to rentSecond Floor, 15 Solebay Street, Mile End, London, E1
£3,612 pcm (£834 pw)
2,167 sq. ft.
- 2,167 sq ft (201 sq m)
- Open Plan Accommodation
- Close to Public Transport
- Easy Access to the City and Canary Wharf
- Separate WC Facilities
- Good Natural Light
- Newly created ground floor space
- 100 Mb leased line available (at shared cost with other occupiers)
- Floors can be leased individually
A 4-storey purpose built warehouse/light industrial building with accommodation available over part of the ground floor (subject to completion of proposed sub-division by the Landlord) and the entire 1st & second floors. The premises provide functional open plan space with excellent natural light to the upper floors from both front and rear elevations. The space would ideally suit an occupier requiring light industrial, workshop/artist uses or for economical studio style offices.
NIA: 700 - 6,019 sqft (65.0 - 559.9 sqm)
RENT: £20.00 per sqft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-56408698.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.