|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2018 (48 days ago)|
- Victorian terraced property
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Lounge and dining room
- Kitchen and downstairs bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens to front and rear
- On street parking
- Local shops, schools nearby and good access to City Centre
- Easy access to A1 and A47
- This property needs decor and some carpets which the landlord will NOT do
Victorian terraced property offering lounge, dining room, kitchen with cooker, bathroom, three bedrooms, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, gardens to front and rear, on street parking. Deposit £750.00. This property needs decor and some carpets which the landlord will not do and will be at the expense of the incoming tenants
Good access to City Centre and A47 and A1
Local shops, schools etc very nearby
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12276409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capitol Lettors, Sales and Letting Agents, Peterborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.