|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Semi Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room with Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Oven & Hob
- White Suite Bathroom/Wc
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Close Proximity to Town Centre
A very well presented two bedroom semi detached house located close to the town centre of the Northumberland market town of Alnwick. the property accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and French doors leading to the rear garden, fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, to the first floor are two very good sized double bedrooms and a white suite bathroom/wc. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with the rear garden benefitting from a raised decking area leading from the lounge/dining room, the property does also benefit from off street parking to the front, double glazing and gas radiator heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103005000880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotspur Residential, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.