|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (136 days ago)|
- Stone built semi-detached cottage
- Modern fitted kitchen, living room and dining room
- Two bedrooms and family bathroom
- Small courtyard and off-street parking for two cars
- Let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- No DSS or smokers. Pets at the landlord's discretion
- Reference check fee of £50.00pp (all applicants over 18 years)
- Bond of £525 and usual references apply
- Tenancy Agreement Fee £120.00 inc. VAT
- Available immediately
A two bedroom stone built semi-detached cottage located in this idyllic village location approximately 3 miles from Hovingham, 18 miles from York and with easy access to Easingwold. The accommodation comprises lounge with cast iron log burner on a stone hearth, fitted kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. To the rear is a small patio area, and off-street parking for 2 cars on hard standing area.
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance - Via uPVC entrance door to:
Kitchen - 4.98m x 2.72m - Rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, a range of wall and base mounted units with Formica worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and chrome mixer taps over, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, velux window, tiled floor, extractor hood, double radiator, airing cupboard with storage shelving, Worcester combi boiler.
Living Room - 5.51m x 4.27m - Double aspect uPVC double glazed windows, cast iron log burner on a stone hearth, TV aerial point, double radiator, double storage cupboard into recess, staircase to the first floor with under-stairs cupboard.
Dining Room - 4.22m x 2.95m - Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.11m x 3.10m - Double aspect uPVC double glazed windows, double radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.76m x 4.27m - Front aspect uPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.91m - A white three piece suite comprising pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with chrome taps and chrome shower unit over and glazed shower screen, chrome heated towel rail, lino floor, rear aspect uPVC double glazed window.
Outside - Small paved rear patio area. Off-street parking for 2 cars on a hard standing area.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the Agents, Boulton and Cooper Stephensons. Tel : 01653 692151
Services - The property benefits from oil-fired central heating, mains electricity and water, and septic tank drainage.
Council Tax - We are verbally informed the property lies in Band C. Prospective purchasers are advised to check this information for themselves with Ryedale District Council 01653 600666.
Energy Performance Rating - Assessed in Band "E". The full EPC document can be inspected at the Malton Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56415192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28163622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boulton & Cooper Stephensons, Malton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.