|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (46 days ago)|
- A well-proportioned two bedroom apartment in a popular residential location
- Kitchen, living room with dining area
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Allocated parking space and bicycle store
- Let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- No DSS, smokers or pets
- Bond of £495 and usual references apply
- Reference check fee of £50.00pp (all applicants over 18 years)
- Tenancy agreement fee £120.00 inc. VAT
- Available 15th September 2018 onwards
No 25 is a spacious, purpose-built second floor flat, within an appealing and popular residential development, conveniently located on the edge of the town centre and within easy reach of all local amenities. The accommodation comprises: a spacious living room with dining area, fitted kitchen, well-appointed bathroom and two double bedrooms. Other benefits include a modern electrical central heating system having individually programmed slimline radiators, and uPVC windows with sealed unit double glazing. Externally there is a designated parking space within a quiet courtyard/mews style setting.
Living Room / Dining Area - 3.84m x 4.80m - Front and side aspect sealed unit double glazed windows, two electric heaters, TV aerial point and carpet.
Kitchen - 4.60m x 1.98m - With stainless steel sink unit and range of wall and base mounted units and work surface over, stainless steel electric oven with four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, and electric heater.
Bedroom One - 3.68m x 1.85m - Front aspect sealed unit double glazed window, electric heater and carpet.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.57m - Front aspect sealed unit double glazed window, electric heater and carpet.
Bathroom - A white three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and shower curtain rail, low level wc and pedestal wash basin with cupboards below, and a Dimplex electric heater.
Outside - To the rear of the building is a bicycle store, bin store and one allocated parking space.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the Agents Malton Office, Boulton and Cooper Stephensons. Tel: 01653 692151.
Directions - From our Kirkbymoorside Office, proceed up the Market Place and turn left on to West End. Continue for approximately ¼ miles before turning left into Westfield Mews.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage. Electric central heating.
Council Tax - We are verbally informed the property lies in Band B. Prospective purchasers are advised to check this information for themselves with Ryedale District Council on 01653 600666.
Energy Performance Rating - Assessed in Band C. The full EPC can be viewed at our Malton office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56415204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28163624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boulton & Cooper Stephensons, Malton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.