|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (102 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- Ideally located for motorway access
- Enclosed tiered rear garden
- Benefits from a Conservatory
- Pets maybe considered/ Sorry no DSS
- Admin fee £215+£75 per app/guarantor
- EPC = D
- Walking distances to Bridgend Town Centre
Located within a QUIET CUL DE SAC on the OUTSKIRTS of Brackla, we are pleased to present this TWO BEDRROM mid link home. The property is Suited for a SMALL FAMILY or PROFESSIONAL COUPLE and boasts being within close proximity to Bridgend`s Local amenities and the M4 Motorway for regular commuters. The property comprises of a spacious lounge, Beech fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor family bathroom with overhead shower and two bedrooms. Externally the property offers and enclosed tiered rear garden with storage shed and parking to the front for one vehicle. Available Beginning of October. EPC=D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56416557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28163793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Pencoed Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.