|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2017 (254 days ago)|
- Two bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- White goods
- Great location
- A large fully furnished area with plenty of seating for all house mates and friends to hang out.
- There are 2 large double bedrooms equipped with desks and chairs, wardrobes and double-glazed windows. In addition there are 2 spare bedrooms that could be used for studying, a dressing room, games room or extra storage.
- Two bathrooms, one large family bathroom with a shower/bath and one en-suite.
- Fully fitted very modern kitchen with white goods including a dishwasher and washing machine.
- A well priced house situated on one of the most popular student roads in Lenton, there is off road parking saving money on parking permits and a large garden at the back of the property perfect for summer BBQs. Within close proximity of the well known deli, Park Stores, the corner shop, One Stop, Sainsburys local and the Savoy cinema.
Call now for more information and to book a viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56429959.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101142000175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Top 365 Ltd, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.