|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2017 (254 days ago)|
- 50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
- · Superb ground floor flat close to the centre of town.
- · Unfurnished
- · One reception room
- · Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- · Gas fired central heating
- · Potential long term let
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band A / EPC - C.
- · Deposit £650/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
50% OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT
Superb two bedroom ground floor flat, close to the centre of town with easy access to Diana Princess of Wales Hospital and other amenities. With an excellent kitchen with Neff oven, hob and extractor, delightful sitting room, fashionable white bathroom with bath, and two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and gas fired central heating. Potential long term let
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details. EPC - C.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 6th October 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries). EPC - C. Deposit payable £650
TO APPLY CONTACT OUR CLEETHORPES OFFICE ON ST PETERS AVE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56442325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 10028334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.