|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 December 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Large one bedroom terrace.
- Walking distance to town centre.
- Recently refurbished.
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Parking: On Street.
- Low maintenance garden with outhouse.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Professionals only.
- Double glazed and gas central heating.
- Available November.
EXTERNALLY Outside the front of the property it is onstreet parking. The property is located on quite a steep hill.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden, gravelled over and outhouse for storage.
LIVING ROOM Entering the property, enters straight into the living room from the front door. A modern decorated living room with generous space. Feature wall papered back wall and painted grey and white with fitted carpet.
KITCHEN Large spacious kitchen with modern units. Under stairs pantry storage and rear door to exit into the garden.
BEDROOM Large double to the front of the property with a double glazed window and fitted carpet.
BATHROOM Modern bathroom with white suite, overhead shower and plenty of storage.
The combi boiler is located in here. A modern and new system is in place.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101457000081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tristrams Sales & Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.