|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- One bedroom flat
- 2nd floor
- Newly refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Offered furnished or unfurnished
- Moments away from all shops, bars and restaurants of New Barnet
- 30 seconds from New Barnet Station
Reliable Homes are delighted to present this modern newly refurbished one bedroom second floor flat set above commercial premises within a fantastic new development seconds away from New Barnet Railway Station. This property boasts high specification laminate flooring throughout, brand new modern kitchen open plan with a living area, contemporary bathroom and a quiet double bedroom facing the rear of the property. This superior building is located moments from the wealth of amenities within New Barnet and available for immediate occupation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101380000671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.