|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (70 days ago)|
- WELL PRESENTED MID-TERRACE
- VIEWS OVER LOOKING FIELDS
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/ DINER
- APPLICATION FEE £120 INC. VAT PER APPLICANT
- AVAILABLE NOW
- SORRY NO PET, SMOKERS OR DSS
Available around beginning October. Well present Mid-terrace house to let over looking fields, in the sought after area of Gomersal. The property benefits from 3 double bedrooms, gas central and uPVC double glazing. Briefly comprises of Entrance porch, Lounge, Kitchen/ Diner, 3 double bedrooms two with built in wardrobes, Bathroom with shower over bath. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property. Available from August. EPC rating C. Sorry, no pets, smokers or DSS. Application fee £120 Inc. VAT per applicant.
LOUNGE 16' 06" x 15' 06" (5.03m x 4.72m) Fire with surround
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 07" x 15' 07" (4.14m x 4.75m) Comprises of wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, gas hob and electric oven.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 06" x 9' 10" (4.72m x 3m) Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM TWO 15' 06" x 9' 10" (4.72m x 3m) Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM THREE 12' 06" x 6' 05" (3.81m x 1.96m) Double bedroom
BATHROOM 6' 04" x 7' 09" (1.93m x 2.36m) Comprises; bath with shower over, low flush W/C and wash basin
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102907014421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barkers Estate Agents, Birkenshaw.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.