|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2018 (95 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Offered Furnished or Unfurnished
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom inc Shower
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Paved Rear Yard
- Available in October
As appointed agents, Move Residential are delighted to showcase this three bedroom mid terrace property situated on Edenfield Road, L15. The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, two bright reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen which houses the brand new boiler, three good sized bedrooms upstairs with the family bathroom including shower. The property further benefits from double glazing, a paved rear yard with outhouse & new flooring throughout. Internal inspection highly recommended, call our team today on 0151 734 6688 to arrange a viewing!
Edenfield Road is situated between Grant Avenue and Earlsfield Road, which is within the popular residential area of Wavertree, L15. Local amenities include schools, local shops, restaurants and bars at nearby Penny Lane and Allerton Road. Recreational facilities can be found nearby at Wavertree Athletics Centre and Wavertree Park which the property overlooks.
The deposit for this property is £875.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 404688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.