|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2016 (620 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £440
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 3 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 477m from University of Birmingham
- 5.34km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 476m from University Train Station
Modern Three Double Bedroom Property Available On One Of The Closest Roads To The University In Selly Oak. This Property Boasts A Really Spacious Kitchen That Was Recently Refurbished As Well As Three Double Bedrooms Of A Really Good Size. The Property Has Modern Decor Throughout And Boasts A Good Size Bathroom Located On The First Floor. The Property Is Located Just Off The Bristol Road And Is Within Walking Distance To The Very Popular Student Pub The Soak. This Is The Perfect Student House For Those Attending UoB.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
477m from University of Birmingham
5.34km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.54km from Aston University
8.20km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
476m from University Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.