|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 November 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Located in CV1
- Fully Furnished with Modern Furniture
- BRAND NEW Mattress Provided
- Short Walk into City Centre
- Close to Local Amenities - Convenience Store & Restaurants
- Great Communal Space
- Walking Distance to Coventry University
- Nearby to Coventry Train Station
- Ensuite Shower Room
Homemaker Properties are pleased to offer this fully furnished double room in a student property. Located in a popular student area within walking distance to Coventry City Centre and Coventry University.
Ensuite 3 contains contemporary bedroom furniture, including; double bed with BRAND NEW orthopaedic mattress, freestanding wardrobes, chest of drawers, and study desk with chair. This bedroom has a contemporary ensuite shower room.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout, and furnished with modern furniture. All tenants have the shared use of a modern fitted kitchen and communal lounge. There are six rooms in total, four of which are Ensuite.
The communal areas benefits from; an integral oven and hob, washing machine and ample fridge, freezer and cupboard space. There is also a leather effect sofa, and dining table.
The property has a certified combi-boiler for efficient hot water and central heating system. There is also a regularly maintained smoke alarm system.
This property is situated in a prime location, close to Coventry City Centre and Coventry Train Station; offering good links to London Euston, Birmingham International, Birmingham New Street and other parts of the West Midlands. The location is also on the outskirts of Earlsdon, one of the most sought after areas of Coventry.
Earlsdon offers local boutique shops, restaurants, banks and supermarkets can be found on Earlsdon Street; and Coventry City Centre is also within walking distance. Within close proximity is Coventry's beautiful War Memorial Park - a large, green space.
This location is perfect for students! Coventry University is approximately a 15-minute walk through the City Centre. The University of Warwick is easily accessible using local public transport links or by cycling - for the more energetic!
ALL INCLUSIVE OF BILLS
The rental price is all inclusive of bills; including utility bills and unlimited high-speed broadband.
Please note that as part of the contract there is a fair usage policy on utility bills.
Agency Fees, Deposit and References Required
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56502414.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.