|Added on Rightmove:||08 September 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Fabulous Period Cottage Renovation
- 4 Bright Airy Bedrooms
- Deep Window Sills
- Feature Open Fire Place
- Beamed ceilings
- Large Utility Area
- Enclosed Garden
A beautiful stone built cottage situated in the heart of the popular village of Tickhill.
Here are some of the properties many benefits:
* Entering through the side door into the spacious hallway, you will immediately see that this property is something special.
* The large kitchen has plenty of unit space in a buttermilk finish with beech worktops, a large larder cupboard and integral appliances.
* An archway from the kitchen through to the lounge leads on to a fabulous stone feature fireplace with timber mantel, giving a true cottage feel. Off the lounge is a small 'snug' area, ideal for a desk space.
* The utility room is almost as large as the kitchen, an ideal space for keeping all the laundry out of sight.
* The cottage style beamed ceilings continues into the dining area, along with a lovely neutral carpet and wall lighting. French doors lead from the dining room to a private and secluded lawned garden, perfect for the summer evenings ahead.
* Ascending the stairs you will notice the lovely beamed ceiling on the landing which leads to the four double bedrooms.
* The master bedroom is a great size and has the advantage of an en-suite with double shower cubicle, chrome towel rail and complimentary tiling
* The second bedroom has an unusual beam design and attractive stained glass to the panel on the door.
* The two other double rooms offer plenty of space for a family
* The family bathroom has a lovely suite with shower over the bath and complimentary tiling to wet areas
* As this is a cottage, there are many other feature you need to see, such as the lovely deep set window with their high quality timber sills. the panelled bedroom doors are finished in a white washed effect.
* The cottage has a driveway and garage and a very spacious garden with lawned areas and established beds and shrubs.
This property offers space, quality and a fantastic location - DO NOT MISS OUT. Call Blundells Lettings today on 01302 761 010.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56510733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000115062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.