|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED HOUSE
- IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE
- WITHIN EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF EXCELLENT AMENITIES
- CAREFULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- INCLUDES ALL APPLIANCES
- SINGLE GARAGE, CAR PORT AND TWO STORE SHEDS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS
- EASE OF ACCESS TO WETHERBY AND A1M
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME located just off the High Street of Boston Spa within easy walking distance of the centre of the highly sought after village having excellent local amenities and good access to Wetherby and the A1M. This property has been recently refurbished throughout, offers immaculately presented UNFURNISHED accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, large dining kitchen with modern fitted units, a cooker, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer & microwave, WC, large lounge with gas fire and French doors onto garden, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. There are gardens to the front and rear, a single garage, car port and two storage sheds. Gas central heating and double glazing.
SORRY NO PETS OR SMOKERS
DEPOSIT: £1,690 Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 247383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wetherby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.