|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Stunning beach front property.
- Four bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Highly desirable property
- En-suite bathroom
- Large breakfast kitchen
- Lounge with sea views
- Short drive to Kingsbridge town
- Viewing highly recommended.
FRONTAGE Frontage to 4 bed, beach front property in North Hallsands, South Hams, Devon.
Entrance hall Entrance hall to Fulmar.
Lounge First floor lounge with uninterrupted sea views.
Kitchen Modern, fully equipped kitchen to first floor.
Dining Room Dining room with additional entertainment patio.
Master bedroom Master bedroom with En-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2 Ground floor twin bed room
North Hallsands North Hallsands
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56512101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102455000189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appledore Lettings, Kingsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.