|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (608 days ago)|
- Four bedroom (three double and one single)
- Three bathroom
- Open plan reception and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Utility room
- Balcony with Thames River views
- Parking for one car
- 24hr concierge
- Gym and swimming pool on site
John D Wood & Co. Battersea are delighted to bring to market this stunning riverside apartment in the highly sought after Albion Riverside development. The apartment comprises a generous reception room with access to a wraparound balcony, separate kitchen, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom, three bathrooms and a utility space. The development offers 24hr concierge, on-site residents only gym and swimming pool. Underground parking for one car is included. The apartment is offered fully furnished and available from mid-November.
The Albion Riverside Building was designed by Foster and Partners in 1998 and completed in 2003 by Hutchison Whampoa Property. Offering contemporary lateral living the Albion Riverside Building has become a much loved landmark of Battersea. Situated between both Battersea and Albert Bridge Albion Riverside is a short walk from Battersea Park and other local amenities.
EPC Rating B.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56520661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000409408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.