|Added on Rightmove:||13 October 2016 (618 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully furnished to a good standard
- Available August 2017
- Double glazing
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating
- Walking distance to West Jesmond metro station
- Rear parking
- Walking distance to local shops
- Walking distance to Osborne Road
This lower Tyneside style flat on Glenthorn Road is located in ever popular West Jesmond. It has excellent transport links to the city centre via the metro, is only a short walk to the shops on Acorn Road, and the bars & restaurants of Osborne Road.
The property has recently been refurbished throughout and boasts two double bedrooms, bathroom WC, kitchen and a lounge. The property is fully furnished and benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating. Externally there is a space at the rear for the parking of one car, as well as on street permit parking to the front.
This property is available from 3rd August 2017.
Call Bridgfords Jesmond to arrange your viewing before it's too late!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56520715.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000230523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Jesmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.