|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Four bedroom family house
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- South facing rear garden
- Close to Latchmere and St Agathas Schools
- Available end of December
- EPC DE
This lovely family house is located in North Kingston within a few minutes’ walk to the entrance of Richmond Park and a number of local schools including Latchmere Junior School and St Agatha's Catholic Primary School. Also close by are Kingston Town centre with its array of shops and restaurants including the Bentall Centre, Kingston Train Station and Kingston Bus Station, the River Thames and Kingston Hospital.
This detached house benefits from three upstairs bedrooms and a upstairs bathroom, a further bedroom downstairs with en suit shower, an open plan kitchen/breakfast room and two receptions rooms. There is also a downstair W.C and a private rear garden.
The propert is available furnished or unfurnished. EPC Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P121047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Lettings, Kingston Upon Thames - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.