|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (57 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER 2018
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- CLOSE TO ORPINGTON HOSPITAL
- OWN PRIVATE GARDEN
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- WHITE GOODS INCLUDED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED
Situated in the popular Stapleton Road development is this one bedroom ground floor flat offered un-furnished with White goods, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with door leading to private garden, modern shower room, reception room, allocated off street parking space, double glazing and electric heating. SORRY NO DSS, NO PETS. PROFESSIONALS ONLY PLEASE.
Located close to Orpington hospital and within close proximity of Orpington station. Large Tesco superstore closeby in Orpington town centre, along with Sainsburys and local shopping facilities.
9' 3'' x 6' 0'' (2.82m x 1.83m)
Matching wall and base units with work tops over, double glazed window to rear, cooker, washing machine, sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, fridge freezer.
10' 5'' x 9' 4'' (3.18m x 2.87m)
Door to garden, window to rear, laminate wood flooring.
Flower and shrubs, lawn area
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
Doors to flats
15' 10'' x 10' 9'' (4.83m x 3.28m)
Double glazed window to front, laminate wood floorig.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 383540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishop Estate Agents , Orpington .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.