|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2017 (453 days ago)|
- Intercom entry
- Spacious rooms
- Open plan kitchen/ living room
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath and over head shower
- Storage space
- Underfloor heating included in the rent
- Private Courtyard area
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Floor plans available upon request
Hamilton Smith Lettings are please to offer to let, this modern well presented 2 bedroom first floor flat located in the High Street of Wickham Market, above the East of England Co-op.
Sorry no pets of Housing benefits.
Entrance hall - 2 Bedrooms - Open plan kitchen/siting room - Bathroom.
EPC Rating = B
Tax Band = B
(Property is managed by the Landlord)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56531690.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference L-303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Smith Lettings, Leiston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.