|Added on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (616 days ago)|
- Fully refurbished
- Four doube bedrooms
- Great transport links
- Available August 2017
- Fully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen with appliances
- Garage and on street parking
- Easy access to City Centre, Universities & Hosptials
- Walking distance to Chillingham Road
- Double glazing
A fantastic fully refurbished 4 bedroom house on Richardson Street in Heaton. The amenities of Chillingham Road are just a short walk away, and there are excellent transport links via bus and metro to Newcastle city centre, Hospitals and Universities.
The property comprises entrance hall leading into the lounge and is furnished with leather sofas and a coffee table. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units offering plenty of storage space with an electric hob and oven, all the white goods are also included.
There are 4 large double bedrooms all of which have been decorated to an excellent standard, laminated in the first bedroom and carpeted in the other three. All rooms will be fully furnished with double beds, wardrobes and chest of drawers. The bathroom is a huge space which has been fitted with a smart white 3 piece suite and a separate shower cubicle.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Call today to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000166838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Jesmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.