|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Fantastically located property
- Neutral decoration throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Enclosed rear yard- perfect for summer bbq's!
- Excellent value for money
- Great location- supermarket within walking distance
- Excellent transport links- near main bus route
- On street parking
- Available to view
Fabulous ground floor flat located in South View West which has been recently refurbished. Located close to a wide variety of local shops, and a large supermarket, the property is also located close to a main bus route into the city centre.
This lovely home has had a new kitchen recently installed, is carpeted throughout and has neutral decoration making it a fresh and comfortable home. The large master bedroom is located at the front of the property which is neutrally decorated. The second bedroom is also a double, with decor matching the master bedroom. The lounge is a large room, with ample space for sofas and a dining table if required. This leads to the modern kitchen, with light wood units and a dark worktop. An integrated oven and hob are included, along with a fridge/freezer. The back door leads to the enclosed rear yard, which is spacious enough to enjoy light summer evenings!
The bathroom is fitted with a modern white three piece suite and shower over the bath. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating, and on street parking is available at the front of the property.
Council Tax Band A, Newcastle
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56533209.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SLMWI_P1147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.