|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Charming 2 bedroom home
- End terrace position
- Presented to a high standard
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom with storage
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Easy to maintain rear garden with lawn and patio
- Allocated parking
- Offered unfurnished
A well presented 2 bedroom end terraced house in the highly sought after location of Lawford Dale. Sunny and light throughout, this charming home is located within a quiet road yet is close to the Station. The perfect combination for the professional couple or young family.
Accommodation consists of a good size sitting room, with a pretty feature wall this is the perfect room for you to relax in. The modern kitchen/breakfast room has ample space for a dining table and overlooks the rear garden. On the first floor, the large master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and the 2nd smaller double bedroom also features built in storage. The family bathroom is modern in design and fitted with a shower.
Externally, the rear garden is easy to maintain with a lawn and a patio area and conveniently has side access and a garden shed. Offered unfurnished, viewings are highly recommended!
3.18m x 3.07m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
3.84m x 2.82m (12' 7" x 9' 3")
4.29m x 3.86m (14' 1" x 12' 8")
3.18m x 2.06m (10' 5" x 6' 9")
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12267529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.