|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
A beautifully presented stone built cottage situated in a quiet rural location offering generously proportioned two double bedroomed accommodation with fitted dining kitchen and pleasant sitting room enjoying open views. Fully decorated in Farrow & Ball paint, there is a maintained garden and allocated car parking, ideally suitable for the professional, no pets or smokers. Available immediately.
Directions - Leave Belper along the A6 North. At The Triangle traffic lights, turn left and proceed over the River Bridge onto Ashbourne Road. Take the left hand turn sign posted Farnah Green and first left onto Chevin Road. Proceed along eventually reaching Chevin Green Farm on the right. Turn into the driveway where the cottage is situated on the right with car parking to the front.
Ideally suited for the professional wanting a quiet location, being surrounded by countryside with open views, yet easily accessible to Belper with its railway station, excellent shopping, restaurants and leisure facilities. Close to major road links ie A6, A38 and M1 to Nottingham and Derby, whilst providing the gateway to the stunning Peak District.
Entrance Hall - A hardwood double glazed door with full height windows to the side allow access. Radiator and stairs lead off to the first floor.
Fitted Dining Kitchen - 15'6 X 7'8 (4.72m X 2.34m) - Appointed with a range of cream shaker style base cupboards, drawers and eye level units with wood block work surface over incorporating a 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps and splash back tiling. Integrated appliances include a gas oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and space for fridge freezer. There is vinyl flooring, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted Gloworm Combi boiler serves the domestic hot water and central heating system.
Sitting Room - 16'2 X 13'3 (4.93m X 4.04m) - Having UPVC double glazed dual aspect twin windows to the front and side elevations enjoying countryside views, wall lights, two radiators, BT connection point and oak fire surround with granite inset housing an electric fire.
Onto The First Floor -
Galleried Landing - With a beautiful Skylight window.
Bedroom One - 16' X 9'2 (4.88m X 2.79m) - There is a UPVC double glazed window enjoying views, radiator and television aerial point.
Bedroom Two - 16'2 X 8'4 (4.93m X 2.54m) - With radiator, television aerial point and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bathroom - Appointed with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed shower screen and thermostatic shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Having splash back tiling, heated towel radiator, shaver point, vinyl flooring and skylight window.
To the front is a lawned garden, maintained by the landlord and allocated car parking space.
Please Note - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56549247.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28124688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.