|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (129 days ago)|
- EPC Rating E
- First Floor Flat
- Short term let only!
- 2 Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden
- 2 Allocated Parking
- Oil Central Heating
William H Brown offer this STUNNING 2 bedroom furnished first floor flat. This property has 2 allocated parking spaces, oil central heating and is available for a short term let.
Window to front aspect, TV point, carpet flooring, radiator.
Window to rear aspect, a range of modern wall and base units with intergrated microwave/oven, electric hob with extractor fan above, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and laminate flooring.
Double, window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Double, window to front and side aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Large Shower, his and hers sinks, toilet, basin with a vanity unit, window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
There is an enclosed garden which is easy maintenance as its all patio with a flower bed, there is a shed and summer house that will be left. 2 Allocated parking spaces.
There is a shared utility room with the other flat in this block, this has a washing machine and tumble dryer which can be used.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56564112.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3458J2012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.