|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (94 days ago)|
- Two bedroom house
- Dining room
- New fitted kitchen with oven and hob
- Downstairs separate toilet
- Rear garden with lane access
- New fitted upstairs bathroom
- New flooring throughout
- Upvc double glazing
- Gas central heating
Awaiting photographs! A two bedroom unfurnished mid terrace house situated in the town centre. The property comprising of lounge with separate dining room, newly fitted kitchen with oven and hob, space for washing machine, downstairs toilet, rear garden with lane access. Two good size bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom. New flooring to the downstairs rooms and new carpets throughout. The property also benefits from UPVC Double glazing and gas central heating. Easy access to shops, train station and local buses. No housing benefit, No pets and No smokers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56569245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA11111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knights Estates Agents, Barry - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.