|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (90 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen Diner Living Space
- Family Bathroom, Allocated Parking
- Close to Motorway Links
- Call Now to Arrange a Viewing on 01257 275231
This fantastic, ground floor apartment offers sophisticated
and stylish accommodation
which is beautifully presented
offering contemporary living.
The location is a popular area
in Buckshaw village, well
placed for commuting to Preston, Manchester or Blackpool with the motorway network being a short drive away. Buckshaw village train station is within walking
distance and gives links to
Manchester and Preston. The
property is close to the
Buckshaw hub which offers a
range of amenities, pubs,
restaurants, Tesco and a
The accommodation comprises
entrance hallway, open
kitchen/diner living room area,
good sized bedroom and a very
well presented bathroom.
Externally there is allocated
Call now to arrange a viewing on 01257 275231!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56571597.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 172304R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.