|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (93 days ago)|
- A Spacious Mature Detached Bungalow
- Garage & Ample Off Road Parking
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Available End October 2018
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Oil Central Heating
- Large Attractive Corner Garden
- EPC: D/56
****UNDER APPLICATION**** An immaculate and spacious mature detached bungalow with 3 bedrooms and conservatory, disability friendly with shower room, garage & ample off road parking, large well stocked corner gardens - would suit keen gardener. Available End October 2018 EPC: D/56
Recessed porch, entrance hall, lounge, 3 bedrooms, shower room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, conservatory, garage and ample off road parking, large immaculate corner gardens, Oil central heating, uPVC double glazing. For measurements please click on the floor plan option.
Bawdeswell is a good size village with a renowned village store and garden centre, excellent village school, small pub and a thriving community village hall. Set within the Reepham school catchment area and on the A1067 Fakenham Road which offer fast and easy access to both Fakenham and Norwich.
To find this property leave Reepham Market Place on the Dereham Road and continue for 5 miles into the village of Bawdeswell and about 100m before the junction with A1067 and Bawdeswell Garden Centre turn right into Hall Road and follow the road around to the right, the property will be seen towards the end on the right hand side with a 'To Let' board erected for ease of identification.
Available: End October 2018
Council tax: Band C
Pets: May consider a pet
N.B. Photos were taken prior to the start of the current tenancy and therefore subject to change.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56572476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FPN0452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Reepham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.