|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (96 days ago)|
- Viewings highly recommended!
- Open plan lounge and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with white goods
- Large double bedroom to upper floor
- Spacious bathroom
- Walk in shower
- Picturesque views
- Fanstastic location
- Within walking distance to town
- Easy access to train station
Located close to the town centre and only ten minutes walk to the train station, the property offers great public transport links and easy access to A38/A6 for commuters.
The property comprises of an open plan lounge with electric feature fire and kitchen area to the ground floor. The modern style kitchen offers fitted wall and floor units, an integrated electric cooker and hob, washing machine and under counter fridge/freezer.
To the upper floor is a spacious double size bedroom that offers fantastic views over the river with a large bathroom off the bedroom with walk in shower, white suite and heated towel rail.
Viewings are highly recommended so call Bairstow Eves now for further information!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000519078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Sutton in Ashfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.