|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (33 days ago)|
- Available 29 September
- Neutral Decor
- Allocated Parking
- Central Location
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Transport Links
- 2 Bed Unfurnished
AVAILABLE 29 September, 2 Bedroom Mid-Town house comprising of a Living/Kitchen to the ground floor fitted with a range of units and including gas hob, in-built electric oven and free-standing washing machine. To the second floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally the property has one allocated parking space. The property is conveniently situated for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre and it is also convenient for access to Morley Train Station, as well as motorway links.
Deposit is £625.00Restrictions apply:
No housing benefit
No smoking permitted within the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation upon application of a rental property prior to referencing.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The property description, photographs and plans are for guidance only and measurements are approximate and intended as general guidance.
4. Please ensure that you are informed of what is included in the property rental, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded.
5. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement before signing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56573685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8008658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Onwards & Upwards, Morley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.