|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 September 2018 (80 days ago)|
- Modern energy efficient radiators which are individually thermostatically controlled and can be operated manually or on a timer
- Close to local transport links and schools
- Completely refurbished
- Brand new carpets
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Easy access to the Norfolk broads
- One of road parking space
- Easy access to the high street
"Easy living close to the Norfolk Broads" SPACIOUS and versatile accommodation sitting in this POPULAR and SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. The property offers the benefits of being able to walk into the High Street where you can access a RANGE OF FACILITIES, schools and doctors' surgery. The property is also within easy reach to the popular beaches of Sea Palling and Happisburgh, and also the Norfolk broads.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56578062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9110480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.