|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (614 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished two bedroom second floor flat
- Boasts spacious and neutrally decorated accommodation
- Located on a quiet residential street close to amenities
- Handsome period conversion
- Well proportioned reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
- Two spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Shower room and a guest cloakroom
SHORT LET. This bright and airy two bedroom period conversion flat offers spacious and recently refurbished accommodation on a quiet residential street in the heart of Chiswick.
Burlington Road is ideally located for a fabulous array of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, while Gunnersbury Station (District Line and National Rail) is moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.