|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (110 days ago)|
- Large first floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Part furnished basis
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Good size living room
- Private 20' rear garden
- Modern bathroom/wc
- Newly redecorated interior
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Walking distance to station
Available now on a part furnished basis. No pets/smokers. Working tenants only (no HB).
Set in a cul de sac, this spacious newly redecorated first floor maisonette is within walking distance of Brentwood main line station, with service to London Liverpool Street and the forthcoming Crossrail service. Brentwood High Street lies just beyond, with extensive shopping, restaurants and bars. Road links are easily accessible, including the A127 and the the M25/A12 intersection at junction 28.
Private side entrance door opening to ground floor lobby, with window to rear. Newly carpeted staircase to first floor.
L Shaped Landing with newly laid carpet. Smooth plastered ceiling. Double glazed window to side.
Living Room with double glazed window to front. Coving to smooth plastered ceiling. Fireplace with marble hearth. Fitted carpet. Wrought iron dining table with glass top and six chairs to remain.
Fitted Kitchen with double glazed window to front. Smooth plastered ceiling. Fitted base and wall mounted Shaker style cabinets including glass fronted display units. Appliances include fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated double oven and hob.
Bedroom One with double glazed window to rear. Coving to smooth plastered ceiling. Furniture includes a double bed with bedside cabinet and triple wardrobe unit. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two with double glazed window to rear. Smooth plastered ceiling. Furniture includes a double bed, triple wardrobe unit and smoked glass computer desk. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom with double glazed window to side. Smooth plastered ceiling. Modern white three piece suite with wall mounted shower and curtain over the bath. Part tiling to walls. Extractor fan. Electric shaver point. Tiled floor.
Gas central heating
Exterior: The rear garden is approx. 20'0 and is fully shingled for low maintenance.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56589525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000518055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Brentwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.