|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (35 days ago)|
- More Photos To Follow - Modern Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Good Size Living Room
- Enclosed Private Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Available 28th September 2018
- Professionally Managed By Martin & Co
WHY YOU'LL LIKE IT....
A two bedroom modern terraced property that is situated along a quiet lane, and is conveniently located close to the Market Place and Town Centre.
The property offers well presented, good sized accommodation with a fitted kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and L shaped living room. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are good sized gardens and allocated parking.
The property will be available from 29th September 2018 and will professionally managed by Martin & Co.
Westbury is a small market town situated at the western edge of Wiltshire, besides the chalk downlands that form Salisbury Plain. The most famous landmark of the area is the vastly impressive Hillside White Horse carving, which is both the oldest and largest White Horse in Wiltshire.
The town offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities including, library, sports and leisure centre, schools, churches, doctors, dentist surgeries, three supermarkets, post office and the oldest swimming pool in the country. We also have a varied selection of coffee shops, restaurants, public houses and a popular wine bar.
Westbury is exceptionally well positioned for all major road and railway connections with the mainline railway station offering links to London (1 hour 26 minutes), Wales and the whole of the South West of England.
To view this property please call Luke Hames, John Hames, Kirsty Kenyon, Gaynor Fryer, Mel Brown or Liz Gard on 01373 866686.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56591169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100666002448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Westbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.