|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Fantastic Location in the heart of Media City
- Beautifully Furnished to a High Standard
- Close to transport links and Lowry Outlet Mall
Property reference number 5713123. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Beautifully Fully-furnished to a High Standard 17th floor studio plus apartment!
Fantastic Location in the heart of Media City. The apartment comprises of the entrance hall with storage cupboard, an open plan living space with a balcony with a view of the city. open kitchen area, large bathroom. All laminate flooring throughout the apartment.
Media City is the UK's first purpose built creative media hub on a 200 acre site located within Salford Quays - Manchester's established waterfront location. Located close to transport links, the Lowry Theatre & Shopping Mall.
Available from the 17th September 2018 - don`t miss out, book an early viewing.
* Please quote ref. 5713123 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples and students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £150.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56592036.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5713123_59974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.