|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Period terraced house
- Good sized reception
- 3 doubles bedrooms & 1 single
- Large private garden
- Free street parking
- Less than a 15 minute walk to Turnpike Lane Underground
- Moments from Downs Hill Park & Lordship Recreation Ground
- Walking distance to local amenities on Green Lanes
- Furnishings - flexible
- Available mid November 2016
Excellent sized period terraced house, a very homely place with plenty of room to relax! The property has 2 receptions, one of which is currently being used as a large bedroom, with the other leading through to a private garden and patio area. Located on the top floor you have 2 more double rooms and a good sized single, perfect for sharers or families. The property is currently pat furnished, where the landlord is flexible.
The location is ideal for those needing access to Central London as Turnpike Lane Underground is no more than a 15 minute walk away. Green Lanes and Wood Green are also close by offering a number of shops, bars, restaurants and shopping mall. For those that prefer outdoor space the property is seconds from both Downs Hill Park and Lordship Recreation Ground.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56592163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7266766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.