|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2018 (38 days ago)|
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- First Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven Hob And Extractor
- Street Parking (Permit Required)
- Two Double Bedrooms
Nationwide Estate Agents are delighted to present this first floor flat. Located a short walk from Chorley Interchange and Chorley Town Centre, The accommodation comprises entrance stairway, living room, kitchen with oven/hob/extractor, two bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include street parking (permit required), double glazing, and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56597013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHR0056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.