|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Three Bedrroms
- New Kitchen
- Completely Redecorated To High Standard Throughout
- Well Maintained Good Sized Garden
- Driveway With Room For Two Cars
- Modern Bathroom
- Quiet Loacation
- Greensward Academy and Ashingdon Primary Catchment Area
- New Carpets to be Laid
- New High Quality Flooring
This immaculate three bedroom house has been fully refurbished with new kitchen, new boiler, high quality laminate flooring through the entire downstairs, new carpets to be laid in other rooms and upstairs, brand new double glazed patio security doors to living room, re plastered walls throughout, and the entire property professionally decorated to a very high standard.
Please enquire now for immediate viewing. refurbishment nearing completion carpets the only thing the remains to be completed.
No pets, Non smokers, Working tenants only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000396726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts Lettings, Rochford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.